HKPRO Forums banner

HK51B Belt Dump

16K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Andrew 
#1 · (Edited)

Alright, who's belt fed HK51 is this?

:)

#3 · (Edited)
HK 51 B

Only a few of these were made by FJ Vollmers & Company when Murry Urbach and Terry Dyer worked their many moons ago... AMERICAN CUSTOMIZED HK skunk works project...

Mike @ TSC Machine has made a few as well as some other daring smith's...

I've had the pleasure of owning one for a short while for the fun factor... THAT'S IT...

I wouldn't suggest this weapon system platform as an NFA purchase to anyone unless they understand what they are getting into... Very powerful tuff weapon system to hold...

Imagine a full auto flash bang grenade going off in front of you every time you pulled the trigger... VERY LOUD

HK - Stihl - Full Power 51 B buzz saw...

#5 · (Edited)
I just stumbled across one for sale $25k:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/MGT-A028125.html

That seems way too high considering you could have this ultimate HK for the same price. Barrel length changes and Fleming sear:

http://www.impactguns.com/store/MGT-HK21SHORTY.html

Now that is awesome!

What is it really worth? I guess the sear is worth about $12k on a good day, but is the rest of the gun worth another $13k?

I guess no?

My estimate is that good deal would be under $20k. But that's just a guess.

#6 ·
I just stumbled across one for sale $25k:

I kinda think that's way over priced considering it has no removable barrel.

#9 · (Edited)
Sorry I didn't see this before it's me. That video was shot at the Hanson rod and gun club. The 51B's with the quick change barrel are not as robust of a gun. Mine was built by Terry Dyer and it has a swing down lower. Heres a pic of it with my other NFA toys I have added a few things to it since the video was done. I changed the stock since it was beating the crap out of that one and put on a trirail and a folding fore grip.

#11 ·
Sorry I didn't see this before it's me. That video was shot at the Hanson rod and gun club. The 51B's with the quick change barrel are not as robust of a gun. Mine was built by Terry Dyer and it has a swing down lower. Heres a pic of it with my other NFA toys I have added a few things to it since the video was done. I changed the stock since it was beating the crap out of that one and put on a trirail and a folding fore grip.
Great to hear from you! Thanks for the image too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.