HKPRO Forums banner

Century Arms Clone return from the closet

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Creeper 
#1 ·
I am sure you have read or heard from a friend horror stories about the 91 clones that Century makes/ made. My battle buddy had one such rifle. You know the deal, sends it back to the company 3 times, still won’t function right. Seems it had a nasty habit of after three or four rounds, taking that last round and trying to shove it back into the barrel, primer first. So after two years of sitting in his closet, I thought I would give it a go.

Thanks to all the information posted about Century clones on Hkpro.com I think I fixed her. I replaced the bolt and bolt carrier, which solved my bolt gap problem. Sent the trigger pack to Bill and he worked his magic. I installed a set of wood stocks that I refinished for old school looks. I re-park the trigger pack next weekend then off to the range, the real test, when I take her out and she what she will do on paper.

See less See more
#5 ·
I broke mine out a while back for some improvements as well.

Any close ups of the receiver and welds/forming etc, mine looks like retarded monkies built it but its a shooter and accurate too

#6 ·
Centurion Century G-3 Rifle...

I'm afraid to admit I have one of these guns...

I took the rifle as a remainder payment a customer owed me...

After changing out all the junk parts and polishing the inside of the receicer with a micro-buffer echo tool the gun runs 100%

Actually turned out to be a pretty nice clone gun...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.